- Global advisor in Boards
- Mentoring for institutional strategies
- Coaching for executives
- Changing processes
- Ideas and new procedures
- Creating opportunities
Issue Management: Leadership Sustainability Forum
Discussions of social aspects and sustainable environment, technological innovation, and Biofuels.
Equator Principles and education.
Participation in Boards of national and international companies:
Participation in Boards of institutions:
Strategical Advisory Council
Key Facts Analysis, Strategic and Sectors Evaluation
It provides decision makers with an analysis of the current state of economy
- Strategic information
- Continued development of scenarios of South American and Brazilian economies
- Building the Market intelligence
- Impact analysis
- Sector assessments
- Prospecting for opportunities
- Construction of scenarios and macro trends
- Issue Management
The Institutional Relationship Management – IRM involves
- Systematic development of relationships‘ fields to political and business institutions and non-governmental, that may positively influence on clients business in Brazil.
- Develop a wide and positive image with the stakeholders through a networking and client work recognition.
- Opening new areas for client business and a transaction of positive information for increasing its efficacy and reducing risks.
- Development of a networking to give sustainability to client’s presence in Brazil.
Development of services
The development of an IRM in Brazil is a Chief matter directly related to the CEO in Brazil. Even is subordinated to the local CEO, the Institutional Relationship Management is linked to the global IRM.
Issues included in IRM
- Description of direct influence fields and its impacts.
- Description of indirect influence fields and its impacts.
Identification of primary and secondary target groups.
- Assessment, Risks and Potential analysis.
- Development of Action Plan until 2017.
- Institutional Communication Strategies.
- Networking Plan.
Partnership strategies or competences’ acquisition
- Government Consulting
- NGO Consulting
- Strategic orientation analysis
- Action Plan
Support to develop the following mechanisms
- Develop the local IRM area
- Develop and activate the participation in entrepreneurial entities.
- Develop a sponsorship program for long-term initiatives in order to increase client’s USP (unique selling points) in Brazil.
- Development of an Advisory Board: conception, operation and proposition of names.